[Noisebridge-discuss] room for rent at Vulcan Lofts $500

Kayobi kayobi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:22:12 UTC 2009

Geek house looking for geek roommate.

Spacious three floor loft with downstairs room for rent in Vulcan Lofts.
Room is huge and has 18 electrical outlets (used to be a computer room). You
may build or paint in the room as you see fit. There are three cats living
here in addition to the humans. The space has a large kitchen with lots of
storage and a gas range. About a 10 minute walk to Fruitvale BART.

About us: Xander is co-owner of Monkeylectric<http://www.monkeylectric.com/>,
has an extensive electronics lab, and a taste for hijinx. Kayobi runs an
online bento supply/craft store<http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5365579>,
takes care of carnivorous plants, and has lots of random hobbies. We both
play lots of games (360/Wii/board/card) and host regular game nights. We
keep fairly normal sleeping hours. We're looking for a gainfully employed
artistic and/or hacker type person to share our space with. The space has
wifi and two suspension points (there used to be a trapeze artist living
here).

If you're interested please drop me a line and tell me a little about
yourself.

Kayobi

"Putting the eek in geek"
http://www.clamoring.com/