[Noisebridge-discuss] Weekly chores list

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Oct 8 23:58:04 UTC 2009

Hello guests and members of Noisebridge. On a number of different
occasions I've been approached with the question of "Hey, is there
anything I could do to help the space right now?" It thrills me to no
end that there are folks out there that are willing to throw themselves
at making the space better but I do tire of repeating general tasks that
can happen here on a weekly bases.

I've cleaned up the House Keeping page (pun intended) and added in a new
section of general chores that can be completed in the space. The
majority of larger chores are there to help reduce the amount of time
the house cleaners need to spend time in the space (and making their
bill to us much less). I'm going to print a copy and leave it next to
the white board near the door. If you're in the space and are looking
for something to do, please check out the list.

If you think there are more things that can be done weekly, it's a wiki,
add it! Thanks!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Resources/House_Keeping

--
Rubin Abdi