[Noisebridge-discuss] oil spill by elevator - take care going in and out

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Oct 12 00:29:02 UTC 2009

While bringing the sewing machines up from the basement (as described in
the previous email), one of them spilled some oil on the floor by the
elevator.  I have mopped this up but it is still slightly slippery.
Watch your step when entering and exiting the elevator on the 3rd floor!

I will clean it again tomorrow at the latest - does anyone have a
recommendation for a cleaning product that's excellent at cutting grease
on metal?

Rachel

(I also mopped the elevator while I was at it. I'm daring to hope that
it will smell slightly less like Rat going forward, but I'm not holding
my breath either.  OK that was perhaps not the best phrase to use in
this context...)