[Noisebridge-discuss] Zoombox

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Mon Oct 12 00:54:12 UTC 2009

I'd look at the various led projectors (I bought the dell recently for $290 off their site). In a dark room you can coax a 7 foot wide image out of them., 800x600 is far less ghetto than 557x234. The high flux-led wil last well beyond they point where you've decided it's obsolete. The dell had a stupidly large power supply and no mounting solution (I expoxied a gorilla pod clip to the bottom) but it does the business and you can throw it in laptop bag.