[Noisebridge-discuss] take the garbage cans out to the sidewalk

jim jim at well.com
Wed Oct 14 14:03:45 UTC 2009

   yesterday we noticed that the two garbage cans
(blue and black) were on the first floor but inside,
not on the street, and full of garbage.
   the garbage people can't get into the building:
the garbage cans have to be put outside on the
sidewalk.
   we have a lot of garbage collected and likely
other stuff that should go to the dump. can we put
together a trash project to gather all the trash
and take it to the dump? my honda element is not
a best choice: it'll take a fair amount but not
as much as is up there: anybody got a larger truck?