[Noisebridge-discuss] Want to house a laser cutter?

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Oct 14 19:04:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com>wrote:

> That said, of course Josh should run a workshop!  It's a complicated
> machine.

Naturally!  I'd love to run workshops (teaching genes in the family), and
I'll always be around when people are using the machine for
consultation/instruction/fire duty.

If you'd be interested in a workshop for ~$50, drop me a line off-list, and
I'll make sure to contact you when I hold the first ones.  The class size
will be pretty small, probably 4 or 5 people, and take about 2 hours.
--
Josh Myer 650.248.3796
josh at joshisanerd.com