[Noisebridge-discuss] Panoramic video camera show & tell at Noisebridge, Oct 22nd around 7pm

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:23:19 UTC 2009

Hey, I've mentioned before that I have a Point Grey Ladybug 2
panoramic video camera. If anyone's interested, I'll bring it to the
space on Thursday, Oct. 22nd for a hands-on show & tell session. I can
set it up and show people how it works.

Point Grey makes available an SDK for the Ladybug 2, which allows for
developing specialized client applications (it needs to be tethered to
a computer). I am sketching out ideas for an app that would allow for
control via a Mimo-type touchscreen, for mobile applications.

I used the Ladybug extensively on a project last year in New Orleans:
http://villamil.org/?p=124