[Noisebridge-discuss] Tea meetup at Noisebridge -- October 26th, 19:00/20:00

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:36:21 UTC 2009

  We're having a tea meetup on Monday, the 26th. There will be
  at least two folks bringing tea; you are welcome to bring tea
  or tea ware.

    http://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=aW1rdmkxdWI1ZTVrN3VzOW83YWdzOHI2Mjggdm8zaTNjMHF0am5ranIyb2phc2QwZnR0OHNAZw&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

  Most of the people I've talked to about tea are interested
  specifically in Chinese tea culture; this is my own area of
  knowledge, as well. However, we welcome tea from all tea
  drinking cultures.

  I've created a mailing list for this group, in case we'd
  rather have discussion offlist:

    http://groups.google.com/group/nb-sigtea

  Tea is of interest to many Noisebridgers; I hope we can all
  find one another through this event.

--
Jason Dusek