[Noisebridge-discuss] System for the security group missing?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:19:40 UTC 2009

Hey,

The computer we were working on for the security group seems to have
mysterious disappeared from the computer area (the classroom that has been
being used a lot). I'm guessing someone cleaned the area and set it on a
shelf somewhere, not knowing what it was. I checked all over the place,
including in the DJ Booth, but couldn't find it. Anyone know the
whereabouts?

This leads into a bigger issue: we are getting big enough that leaving a
project somewhere and assuming everyone knows not to touch it is not good
enough anymore. Is there a viable solution, short of either labelling
everything or having to disconnect running systems and placing them on our
member shelves?

aestetix