[Noisebridge-discuss] ChaosVPN conference call tonight 11pm

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 22:32:02 UTC 2009

Hey,

As some of you are aware (especially the security group), we're working on
an effort to create a mesh network to join hackerspaces all over the world.
We're going to be having a conference call tonight at 11pm San Francisco
time with representatives from Noisebridge, dc949, Pumping Station One, NYC
Resistor, and a few places in Europe to discuss the technical and security
details of creating the network. If you're interested in helping out, or are
just curious and want to know what's going on, please feel free to hang
around after the meeting and join the call.

aestetix