[Noisebridge-discuss] ChaosVPN conference call tonight 11pm

Daniel Packer dp at danielpacker.org
Wed Oct 21 19:10:04 UTC 2009

Sweet. I'll call in from HacDC (possibly joined by other interested
members) if you will kindly forward me the details. I'm generally
interested in ways hackerspaces can connect/share/collaborate. I'll be
in the middle of attending an FPGA workshop at HacDC, but can at least
attend in read only mode.

-Daniel (obscurite on #hacdc on freenode)