[Noisebridge-discuss] Talk on developing social hooks in games?

Traffichoney traffichoney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:22:25 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
Was wondering if any one is interested me talking about how to build social
hooks in Facebook games? Do we have any Facebook game developers at
Noisebridge? Does this sound interesting to you?

If yes, how does Wednesday 11/11 evening sound for me to do this?

Email me back and let me know.

If there is sufficient interest I will speak on the topic.

Cheers!
Sana

--
Sana N Choudary
aka traffichoney

Who I work with are traditional game developers who are having the challenge
of understanding how to build social games. I help them understand how to
use and optimize viral channels and social media marketing to build popular
social games.

www.traffichoney.com
www.facebook.com/traffichoney
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sanachoudary