[Noisebridge-discuss] Talk on developing social hooks in games?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Oct 21 07:55:55 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Traffichoney <traffichoney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Was wondering if any one is interested me talking about how to build social
> hooks in Facebook games? Do we have any Facebook game developers at
> Noisebridge? Does this sound interesting to you?

I am a Facebook game developer. My last full time job was working at
Zynga (though there are good reasons I'm not still there...), and I'm
currently working on a couple of my own.

I'm not sure how much I could contribute that's not either obvious or
proprietary or NDA, though.

> If yes, how does Wednesday 11/11 evening sound for me to do this?

I would prefer a Tuesday eve before or after the meeting. MWF eves I
have an ongoing commitment (yongmudo classes @ Cal).

- Sai