[Noisebridge-discuss] need help picking up lumber tomorrow, building a work bench

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Oct 22 23:53:07 UTC 2009

I'd like to build a workbench for the shop tomorrow, and need to pick
up three 2x4's (8' & 12' lengths) and one 4'x8' sheet of 3/4" plywood
(ripped to 3'x8').

The 2x4's I'm wanting to be kiln-dried, so probably Beronio for those
(near Cesar Chavez & the 101). For plywood it'd be Western Plywood
around the corner at 2600 Harrison. I'll check to see if I can make do
with the 2x4's in the scrap pile at 2169, but I'll at least need to
pick up the plywood.

If anyone with an appropriate vehicle is willing & able to help out
with a lumber run tomorrow, please let me know.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact