[Noisebridge-discuss] Have you seen my flash drive?

deleTed arbzed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:22:48 UTC 2009

A 8GB USB flash drive fell out of my pocket at 5MoF last thursday.
Zedd found it in the couch cushions and was nice enough to let me know about
it, but lost track of its actual whereabouts, and I fear it is floating
around the space.

If you have or do come across it, it would Most Excellent of you to set it
aside for me / report its last known whereabouts.  In fact, I will reward
information leading to its recovery with your choice a 22oz beer, expensive
hand-brewed coffee drink, or club mate.

Much obliged,
deleted