[Noisebridge-discuss] Easy video recording of classes / workshops?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri Oct 23 07:16:18 UTC 2009

Is there something we could do to make it super easy to record and
upload classes / workshops?

There are ones I can't make 'cause of timing or tiredness or whatever
that'd still be cool to see if they were available online.

AFAIU the video recording used @ 5MoF is mostly the pain in the ass
sort (albeit probably better quality for it).

What I'm wondering is if we could have something that'd take like a
minute to set up and automagically just work, so people could record
the various interesting but low-key things that happen in the space
for sharing, without it requiring a bunch of extra effort to process
afterwards or to set up or the like.

Maybe NB has a laptop with integrated webcam, for instance, that we
could set up so that it's just a matter of open this, press the
button, talk, put it back when you're done, and it works?

(In the current instance, this was prompted by my catching the
interesting tail end of aestetix's talk on security which mostly
conflicted with my class on ASL.)

- Sai