[Noisebridge-discuss] Press kit: Projects - please add links to all our cool stuff

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat Oct 24 10:04:25 UTC 2009

Hi all.

We recently got contacted by a French journalist (whee). Anyway, this
made me think it'd be a Good Idea if our press kit has a good link to
our projects, so we can easily point and say "look at this, this is
some of the cool stuff we do" without expecting them to RTFM.

I've started it. Please add yours in:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Press_Kit#Projects

If your projects don't already have good press-friendly documentation
online (e.g. the LED Game of Life is super cool but AFAICT has nothing
online that explains to non-hackers what it does, shows a video, etc),
consider this a nudge to do so.

- Sai

LCS Podcast: interviews with interesting conlangers - http://podcast.conlang.org