[Noisebridge-discuss] e-waste bin, we can haz it

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Oct 28 17:57:52 UTC 2009

I made a bin last night out of scrap wood and painted E-WASTE on it.
e-waste can go in it while waiting for pickup. It's not quite ready for
use yet as it needs casters; I have casters with me even now, and will
install them either tonight or tomorrow.  Right now the bin is upside
down in the shop unless someone has rearranged it.

I SWEPT UP MY SAWDUST TOO!  I AM SO GOOD!

Also: Zedd I'm fucking hung over you ass.

Rachel