[Noisebridge-discuss] e-waste bin, we can haz it

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Oct 29 04:20:55 UTC 2009

Casters are on, bin is functional.  Ani & I even filled it up and
cleaned out half of the elevator room (not the wood scrap bits). It's
full, so I scheduled a pick up for tomorrow between 3 and 5 PM.  Jason
Dusek has kindly volunteered to be here and manage that.

So tomorrow evening the bin should be ready for more!

Rachel