[Noisebridge-discuss] Respect

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:38:58 UTC 2009

I just wanted to drop a quick note to let folks know that I respect
Noisebridge.

I respect the space we built.  Man, it really is really awesome.  I only
wish I could have contributed more.
I respect what we're trying to do.  Many have said this is the best
realization of a hackerspace in the world.  I know I feel that way.
I respect the people who made it happen.  Y'all are like kin.  People I'm
proud to have met and proud to know.  I try to be as accommodating as I can
because I pretty much like and respect you all.

I hope others help maintain this respect.  It's the most important thing
that makes the space happen.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.