[Noisebridge-discuss] German class moved to Mondays

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:34:12 UTC 2009

We have moved the German class to Mondays, since that seems a better time
for most people to make it.  (And a bunch of us are planning on going to 920
Special Thursday nights.)

Now, so that Charlotte can prepare enough for people (and she doesn't spend
time preping for folks that don't show) she's asked that people RSVP at
least 24 hours in advance.  This should give her time to put together the
really great instruction she's offered us in the past, but doesn't spin her
wheels for when no one shows up.  You can either RSVP directly with her, or
join us on and send it to the German list, which she's on.

If you've been thinking about studying German, this is a really fantastic
opportunity.  A small class size, personalized instruction and it being at
Noisebridge are only some of the many benefits.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.