[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Oct 1 02:38:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:
> Please don't force other people to follow your ideas,

Where did you read me as saying I thought it'd be a good idea to force
people to do anything?

All I've said is that I think people ought to - out of simple
politeness if not excellence - respect each others' boundaries. That's
rather different.

> If 5MoF is considered regular, I'm unfamiliar with your definition of
> regular. Doesn't it only happen once a month?

Is our expensive and/or fragile and/or dangerous stuff not in the
space for that once a month?

> Why are we trying to solve the asshole problem before the asshole or
> thief has done a thing? How can we make good decisions about an
> apparition that is so nebulous?

I take it you believe only in reacting to incidents, not in reasonable
prevention?

- Sai