[Noisebridge-discuss] First aid kit

madhatter m4dh4tt3r at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:06:46 UTC 2009

My CPR instructor cert isn't current, but I can fix that.

I can easily teach a first-aid class, but to provide people with
certification cards, I'll need to renew my first-aid instructor certs,
too.

Those are both tasks I need to complete anyway. If there is no one
else currently qualified, and you can wait, I would be glad to teach
those classes.

Let me know.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 22:57, Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> wrote:
> I've ordered a substantial first-aid kit in a wall-mounted cabinet,
> as well as an eyewash station.  With Christopher Nielsen's help we
> will make a couple of substitutions in the contents and then we
> can mark it super-conspicuously with the vinyl banner.
>
> I remember that there was a first aid class taught in the old space.
> Since Noisebridge is _much_ bigger now, there are probably lots of
> new people who would be interested in a repetition of that class,
> right?
>
> --
> Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Qué empresa fácil no pensar en
>     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | un tigre, reflexioné.
>     http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/     |            -- Borges, El Zahir

Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin