[Noisebridge-discuss] First aid kit

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:18:34 UTC 2009

Well, last time CPR Michael taught it, and as he more or less does this for
a living, I'm sure his certs are curent.  (The last class ended with
discussion about an openAED project, since those units are so unnecessarily
expensive.)  It was the first First Aid/CPR class I've taken that I haven't
felt wasted a lot of time.

I can give anyone who wants it his contact info off list.  I think I already
gave it to Josh, who couldn't make the last one and wanted to set up
another.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.