[Noisebridge-discuss] 2010 Men and Women (and other) of Noisebridge Calendar

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:18:26 UTC 2009

Yes, a "people and their stuff" content attitude sounds like it would serve
us well.  Connecting the weird, creative and wonderful stuff we do to the
people that do it.  (Maybe little captions for the less visually understood
stuff.)

A close up on fingers isn't quite "people" though.  Sexy is OK, but
improbable with this crowd (not to say we're not sexy).  Faces are important
to make us "real" and the stuff "approachable".

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.
    - RFC 1925