[Noisebridge-discuss] Access control and the DJ booth - Can't We All Get Along?

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Oct 1 22:13:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:02 PM,  <nils at shkoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, but I would hope that someone would figure out by themselves that they
> should be respectful.

I agree with your reasoning. I'm just suggesting a way to make that
path easy to take, and require less asking around to figure out who
the appropriate person is to talk to. (I for one had no idea that you
did the sign or that it was on the wiki. Then again, I didn't look
'cause I'm [currently?] not interested in hacking it. :-P)

Tangential: I've heard there's some ruleset for two-player competitive
Life. Is the screen capable of taking runtime user input?

- Sai