[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

Crutcher Dunnavant crutcher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 01:41:59 UTC 2009

This seems to be telling me: if you disagree, leave.
While that sounds like a very effective decision making process, it isn't
one that sounds very appealing.

I'm a member of NB for the people, mostly, and for the tools as a distant
second. I participate despite what I view as a poisonous consensus process.
If you want to kick me out, I guess you'll need consensus.

--
Crutcher Dunnavant <crutcher at gmail.com>