[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

Christopher Nielsen cnielsen at pobox.com
Sat Oct 3 02:50:24 UTC 2009

I have no interest in kicking anyone out. I don't see consensus as
poisonous, but I do see the whining as poisonous. Reasoned discussion is
definitely welcome, but I am seeing a lot of name calling, which is
unproductive. Come to the table with an open mind and possible solutions
instead of just complaining that it's broken. As has been mentioned, if you
don't like the way Noisebridge operates, there are other hacker spaces. No
one is forcing you to be a part of Noisebridge.