[Noisebridge-discuss] more free junk!

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:51:13 UTC 2009

Michael,

I can personally guarantee that everything won't end up as junk. I have
plans for the X-10 stuff, and the two all-in-one PCs that you brought
already, and that's after a cursory dig. At least two of the laptops will
probably end up driving touch panels, and I bet we'll find a use for all of
those ICs.

I'm sorry someone wasn't excellent last night, and hopefully it won't happen
again.

Zedd

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com