[Noisebridge-discuss] more free junk!

jim jim at well.com
Sat Oct 3 21:49:54 UTC 2009

   i'm for you and everyone else bringing things that
they think have value.
   most stuff i assume will be for hacking, and much
of the stuff will be unused.
   i'm up for helping regularly to take hackable stuff
that's been sitting around to the e-waste area near
the elevator and even off premises to some kind of
dump. i know there are others similarly willing.
   to discourage people from bringing stuff to NB is
to discourage opportunities for somebody's idea of
treasure. i'd rather welcome opportunities and pay
the price of weeding out stuff, and i'll put out to
help out.
   thanks for the stuff. ignore negative assumptions.