[Noisebridge-discuss] Project Euler group

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:01:56 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-10-04 at 03:23 -0700, Sai Emrys wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:15 AM, Christoph Maier
> <cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sounds rather interesting ... but so far, I'm still down in San Diego.
> > With a repository at some place like github or bitbucket, it would still
> > be possible for me to participate ...
>
> Or, for that matter, with audio/video conferencing...
>
> - Sai

Helps, but doesn't solve the issue I'm always asking for:

How can I find others' information Saturday night at 3 AM,
and how do others find the information I produce at that time?

And now for something completely different:
Do you happen to have an implementation of the Pollard-Strassen method
for factoring prime numbers?

Mathematica feels like cheating:
In[69]:= FactorInteger[600851475143]

Out[69]= {{71, 1}, {839, 1}, {1471, 1}, {6857, 1}}

Christoph