[Noisebridge-discuss] possible hackery-geekery electronic music show at Noisebridge November 20th?

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:19:41 UTC 2009

Cool, I'll put it on the coming events - if anyone is against, I can
take it down.

Some questions:

1. Does the overhead projector at Noisebridge work? Tristan is
bringing one, but can use two in a show - it's great like that!

2. Are there any specific protocols or procedures to follow re:
connecting stuff into the sound system?

3. Any tips, do's/dont's re organizing a musical performance in the space?