[Noisebridge-discuss] possible hackery-geekery electronic music show at Noisebridge November 20th?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:47:41 UTC 2009

I think that the overhead projector does work.  Try it out and see.

The sound system we have is pretty minimal, but it's decent sound.  Nothing really special needed to use it.

To organize a musical performance at NB, you follow the same protocalls as everything else at NB:  if it seems like a cool idea, ask others to see if there are objections, or to see if others wanna help, and then do it if there's no serious objections that can't be overcome.

This should be a good performance.

Mitch.