[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus and the "old ways".

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Oct 6 19:25:55 UTC 2009

OK guys, how about a polite conversation instead of a grilling?  If you
want to change people's minds, you've got to spend time discussing your
reasoning.  And if it's a LOT of people (which it is), it'll take a lot
of time.

The working group idea that Shannon floated might be a better
compromise, what do you (either of you, or Al, or anyone else who wants
to change away from consensus) think of that?

Rachel