[Noisebridge-discuss] elevator

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.net
Wed Oct 7 06:41:47 UTC 2009

So far the thing that works best for me is yelling up the stairwell till
someone comes, getting them to slam the doors on all 3 levels, and then,
if the button inside won't work for the 3rd floor, get them to push the
call button outside the elevator on the 3rd floor.

Stuff that might improve use of the elevator in general for everyone:

- a communication box or signaling device next to the elevator to talk
to people upstairs, so as not to disturb the 2nd floor people by yelling
up the stairwell

- Something that indicates whether the sensors for the various doors are
triggered or not, upstairs and down

- Something that makes the doors easier to open and shut. They're really
heavy.

Cheers,

liz