[Noisebridge-discuss] knot tying? braiding? weaving?

madhatter m4dh4tt3r at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:53:43 UTC 2009

Being a climber, I am interested in knots, as well. Though, I do not
if I am up to teaching a class.

I also have a PDF copy of Ashley's Book of Knots to contribute, which
is the definitive encyclopedia of knots.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 14:29, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:
> After hearing some of the awesome stories coming back from ephemerisle
> goers, and also after hearing the tales of extensive braiding technology
> used in Africa,  I've decided I need to some gaps in my knowledge and learn
> how to work with ropey things.
>
> So... Anyone want to volunteer to teach a knot tying workshop?  I'm guessing
> this is a popular skill at noisebridge, and someone out there would be happy
> for skill share.
>
> Cheers, Love and Peace,
> Praveen

Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin