[Noisebridge-discuss] knot tying? braiding? weaving?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:07:24 UTC 2009

I might attend this.  Considerations which would heighten my interest
in such a workshop:

-Seriously freaky knots.  I am curious about this African braiding
technology, and would love to see some obscure stuff like that.
-Math.  I am really fucking keen on knot theory.  Unfortunately, this
doesn't necessarily relate to the workshop as it's currently shaping
up.  But we could like... work it in somehow?  Math is really great.
Maybe we could split this into a series.
-No sexytime.  If I wanted to see bondage knotwork, I would go
somewhere other than noisebridge.

I way at one time toying with the idea of doing a Jacob's Ladder /
string game workshop.  I have no idea where people's interest centers
with this sort of thing.  I'm really into string games and knot theory
myself.

-Kelly