[Noisebridge-discuss] Deep Crack

jim jim at well.com
Thu Oct 8 08:08:24 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 00:36 -0700, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:

> I want to lead a group and part of that requires (I believe) something
> that won't fit on my shelf.  I want to share it with the group as widely
> as possible and it seems like this isn't possible at this point in time.
JS: i'm for it. it seems possible to me, at least if
JG actually is willing to hand the thing over.
   who knows, i might want to bring in some crap that
won't fit on my shelf to share with others who are
interested.

   it seems to me that some of this discussion has
been excited but not practical, something of a furor
over theories and hypotheses. why do we bring
unnecessary emotion to discussions? seems like some
unrelated frustrations sometimes get unloosed in the
mix. it's a lot to ask that everyone write exactly
perfectly; maybe not as hard to be mindful to take
things easy (hard, but maybe not as hard), try to
back off and allow more.