[Noisebridge-discuss] Shop Class (was We got that goddamned mill to work)

Zedd Epstein zedd.00 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:28:29 UTC 2009

I have a couple of projects related to the build that might be good for the
shop class, and that we have the tools for:

We need at least 2 pulpit/lectern built that can hold the touch panels, and
not have horizontal surfaces on them.
We need 2 or 3 boxes that hold a touch panel and a laptop. These can either
be floor standing, or wall mounted.
Since cabinets for the kitchen haven't magically appeared, how would people
feel about custom building them?

Zedd