[Noisebridge-discuss] Shop Class (was We got that goddamned mill to work)

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:47:58 UTC 2009

Are we doing wood shop?  I know there was some discussion on this a while
back.  People were not terribly thrilled about having wood shop projects
because of the mess/fire hazard of sawdust and how it doesn't fit in
terribly well with our electronic-y theme.  Most of our tools are geared
towards small metal projects, although those brought in for the build are
otherwise.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.