[Noisebridge-discuss] anybody have linksys wrt54g / wrt54gl tools (serial or jtag)

Dru Nelson drudru at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:42:51 UTC 2009

hi,

here is an update. I bought a cheaptag on ebay. it will probly be fine since
I'm not doing
a bringup and revving code. this should be a 1-3 tries and we're good
kinda thing. If I was doing development or a bring-up, I would probably get
a nice
high-speed USB device.

I'll let you guys know how it goes.

cheers,