[Noisebridge-discuss] anybody have linksys wrt54g / wrt54gl tools (serial or jtag)

Dru Nelson drudru at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:32:04 UTC 2009

hi,

here is the update.

I used one of those ultra-cheap JTAG cables that hook into a parallel port
off of ebay.
After a bit of deciphering the (dispersed) documentation, i've gotten it to
work.
i successfully un-bricked a WRT54GL v1.0 and then installed tomato on it.
Pretty damn cool. So, if anybody has a bricked router and needs some help,
send me an email.

cheers,

dru