[Noisebridge-discuss] What do you want to learn?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 23:09:55 UTC 2009

The other day I met Ramin, who started < http://unclasses.org >.  This is a website that connects people who want to learn something with people who want to teach something.  It's an interesting way for people and teachers to get together.  I suggested to him that Noisebridge might be a good place for people to consider teaching their classes.

Mitch.