[Noisebridge-discuss] Rsync Support Group / UNIX Systems Administration Group

Jesse welz welzart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:47:58 UTC 2009

Would this group be for advanced users to discuss
advanced/intermediate topics or would there be some benefit for a noob
attending this group to learn some more about UNIX system
administration? For instance, I don't even get Leif's joke about
calling the group Rsync Support Group because I don't even know what a
Rsync is/does .....but I'd like to learn. Maybe a class introducing me
to the basics would be better for me but I also like to sit in on
advanced topics to see what I can absorb. Would that just be an
annoyance to more advanced attendees?

Jesse