[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:22:27 UTC 2009

One of the advantages, which often becomes a shortfall of intelligent
technical people is a tight focus on what we're doing.  Often that causes
them/us to not notice the world around us and the impact we make on it
(read messes).  I've observed this with every group I've interacted with,
and there are studies that describe the situation better than I could.  So I
wouldn't put any malice or even laziness on anyone for not cleaning up.

I would, however, ask that people make a little time before you leave to
check around you and do a little cleaning up.  Try to think about it a
little more.  It's the only way we can keep the space from becoming a rat
heap.  Literally.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.