[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:42:02 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Al Billings <albill at openbuddha.com> wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2009, at 1:01 AM, Rachel McConnell wrote:
>
> > Long sad and/or angry emails to the list are not working.  I
> > don't have any better ideas than throwing money at the problem, does
> > anyone else?
>
> Public shaming of repeat offenders on the wiki and here.
>
> Al

Public shaming for a public problem makes sense to me. Since we're using a
"culture" solution to deal with most of our issues, I think it's really
important to let everyone know that someone is being a problem and refuses
to respect others and the space. Of course, this should only happen after
the individual is confronted in person.  We don't need to create unnecessary
drama.

Christie
---
Pigs can fly given sufficient thrust.