[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up

jim jim at well.com
Fri Oct 16 19:31:43 UTC 2009

   shaming is pretty good if it doesn't get out of
control (the joy of sacrificing goats).
   throwing money can be good: i think we should
have four types of refuse containers, all labeled:
* recycle
* food scraps (these with covers)
* drink containers: any bottles or cans or cups with
  liquid in them go here, frequently without mercy;
  cleaners would dump the liquids down a drain and
  then put the recyclables in the recycle trash....
* garbage
   seems to me we should have sets of four in various
places around. agreed? if so, can we purchase such?

   i'm for deprecating food, notably no house snack
food and no storing cooking ingredients; use the
kitchen facilities for projects (e.g. creme brulee).