[Noisebridge-discuss] cleaning up

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:01:18 UTC 2009

Look, I think the only solution is to throw money at the problem.
Having a cleaning person come in once a week and paying for it is
worth it, I think. Unless it's going to cost us an extra grand a
month, this problem will never go away.

Public shaming is rad, BUT, it's tough to figure out exactly who's
halfeaten burrito that is without the genetic testing lab completed yet.

Let's find some cleaning people. This is the fucking Mission, we can
get some day laborers to do it. If anyone wants to complain about
using illegal immigrants as cleaning staff, I'll just say that dozens
of senators and 90% of the businesses in SF are cleaned by such folk.