[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Angels

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 09:33:25 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 05:59 +0000, Bill Pollock wrote:
> For those who have been to a CCC Camp, you must remember the role of
> the Engels.
>
> So I'd like to suggest that NB consider giving people rotating roles
> as Engels.

Good idea ... but, thinking about it, I'd prefer the role of Marx.

> And these Angela should wear some sort of badge, like at the CCC, so
> that they don't have to fight to be heard.

Maybe you should ask some friendly bikers if they would borrow you their
jacket, with badge that says "Angels" and all.
You probably borrowed the idea to hire Angels for non-violent crowd
control from the Rolling Stones, anyhow.

At CCC in Berlin, Angela is the gal who runs the show - from the
Bundeskanzleramt.

sorry couldn't resist ...