[Noisebridge-discuss] First Aid and CPR classes: get certified at Noisebridge

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 09:00:45 UTC 2009

No it doesn't.  We talked about that in class.  Those things are silly
expensive and it's mostly profit for the manufacturers.  We decided there
was a real need for an OpenAED project, but decided that the testing would
be somewhat... challenging.

Christie
---
Why I take the road less traveled?  Oh, that's easy.  I'm claustrophobic.